Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bellspalsy More Condition_treatment ,tongue Is It Normal For A Person Who Has Had Bells Palsy Have Their Eyes Water 3 Years After?

Is it normal for a person who has had bells palsy have their eyes water 3 years after? - bellspalsy more condition_treatment ,tongue

Bellspalsy I've had in the past, I have 2 fights in the last 6 years. I'm pretty normal, but my last episode was in 2003, three years ago, and my eyes even more water while eating or drinking .. Who knows if this is normal? As tired as I was crying the whole time, I really am a lucky man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cleopatra Search rio Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates