Sunday, January 24, 2010

Top Down Blinds During The Driving Test...can You Have The Top Down?

During the Driving test...can you have the top down? - top down blinds

Hello! In taking the test drivers in Connecticut, May, and I wonder if I can with the top down? My options in the car is a VW Cabrio (convertible), which has some weaknesses, a VW Jetta that a stick, so you do not want to because id be nervous, and a Ford Mustang convertible with a lot of blind spots. What to use for a car during the test? When I illiminate the top mark, it would be totally blind, but if I do not ... And which car should I use? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cleopatra Search rio Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates