Monday, February 22, 2010

Is Belching A Sign Of Pregnancy Can Anyone Help Could I Be Pregnant?

Can anyone help could i be pregnant? - is belching a sign of pregnancy

ok I have my period since 21 August and I had unprotected sex! Today is the 6th September, and a lil sticky white discharge? I found it odd that I have never been sick for about 1 weeks now trying to eat its own circuit, disappearing, thought it was an empty stomach, but nothing there that I searched on Google and said that I a sign of early pregnancy pregnancy test 1 could be cheap .. lol, but it was negative could be used to? pregnant really confused ???????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cleopatra Search rio Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates