Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yamaha Receiver Hdmi Optical Audio HDMI Or Optical Cable?

HDMI or Optical cable? - yamaha receiver hdmi optical audio

I just read that you have an HDMI connection from the receiver for my PS3 has truHD 6190 Yamaha Dolby and DTS Master Audio, as the fiber optic cable (with in) does not support 7.1 audio. Now I have connected a Torque Monster Cable HDMI version have my PS3 directly to my 50 "plasma, my TV only goes up to 1080i. Now my receiver is up to 1080p, then I wonder, I'm pretty sure that my HDMI 1.2 is only for the best sound quality you need a new HDMI 1.3 for PS3 compatible with my receiver? in still using the HDMI older, but that will connect the receiver and go out to the television. would be to use the old and the HDMI output on the sound effects? and would be an HDMI version 1.3, you need to get the best sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cleopatra Search rio Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates